Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Won!

I received good news in my inbox this morning!

I was a Bonus Prize Winner in the February FabShopHop and won a $100 gift certificate from Bug Fabric.

I am so exited about this.  I have been making fabric postcards for swaps lately and Bug Fabric has a great selection  of fabric available to use for backgrounds, the illusion of texture etc, and almost all the fabric is available as FQs.

This is not the first time I have won a prize in the FabShopHop.  I have won a few $10 gift certificates and also a first prize fabric bundle.

Can't wait to pick out the fabric!

4 comments:

swooze said...

Congrats!!

WillowDudley said...

Congratulations!! What a great thing - $100!! Whoo hoo!

Karen T (your pc trading friend)

Full Color Business Cards said...

Congratulations!! What a great thing - $100!! Whoo hoo!

KKSOLUTION said...

Hi there. Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work! This blog is really interesting and gives good details.
Ferro Alloy
Special Alloy
Medium Carbon Silico Manganese
Non-Ferrous Scrap