The house at Good Hope Plantation. The house was built in the late 1700's as a wedding gift to the plantation owner's son and daughter-in-law. The daughter-in-law died of yellow fever shortly after she arrived from England and was buried inside the house.
The owner of the plantation thought it was unlucky to count money in the house so he had this building built to count his money in.
The ruins of a 300 bed hospital for slaves is now a bird aviary.
They used to cook sugar cane in these big iron pots