Monday, December 1, 2008

Sudoku Quilt Finish (Almost 1 Year Later)



I finished quilting my Sudoku quilt a couple weeks ago but just got around to taking a picture. I started this quilt almost a year ago. It is hard to tell from the picture but the border fabric is Sudoku puzzles. I procrastinated so long putting the borders on that I saw this fabric at a Joann's and swapped it for the original.

The front was made with FQs my daughter gave me last Christmas, the back is pieced from my bargain basement garage sale fabric. It was my second quilt quilted on a rented long arm.


1 comment:

AverettLadyNana said...

I love the Sudoku Quilt---my colors. Both quilts are really pretty. Is that a Sudoku Print border? I have on my to do list a Sudoku quilt. Before I do a think days I must do the Sudoku on the newspaper.