Thursday, December 20, 2007
The second rag quilt is ready for wrapping. This one didn't have much "fuzz".
I don't like the center much and wish I would have done something else but without a space big enough to lay them out it is hard to tell. It looked better on paper.
I finished using the lint shaver on this rag quilt after we got back from the stores today. The black flannel in this quilt was the worst I have ever seen for the after washing "fuzzies". It seemed like it took forever to remove it all.
Except for the red border, all the flannel for this came from my stash, it was a challenge designing this on graph paper because I only had just enough flannel that went together and had to make a design that used it all.
One more rag quilt to defuzz before Christmas.